[OPLINLIST] Home for Law Books?

Steve Cassel Scassel at library.ohio.gov
Wed Aug 8 14:07:15 EDT 2012

Chillicothe Correctional Institution is wanting to weed some law titles.
Can a home

be found for these volumes?  Need certain replacement volumes?  Let us
know.

Thank you,

Steven L. Cassel, Library Consultant

Library Programs and Development

State Library of Ohio

274 E. First Avenue, Suite 100

Columbus, OH  43201-3692

http://www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov>

(614) 644-9958 / (800) 686-1532

(614) 466-3584 FAX

Email: scassel at library.ohio.gov <mailto:scassel at library.ohio.gov>

Knowledge ~ Power ~ Opportunity

Here is a list of what we have at CCI that is no longer needed:

Shepard's citations- qty. 149

Supreme Court Reporters-    quantity 124 (Vol. 69-125)

Fed. Reporter 3d-                       qty. 264 (Vol. 6, 69, 261-508)

Fed. Reporter 2nd-                     qty. 602  (Vol. 336-999)

Fed. Supplement 2nd,                 qty. 456 (Vol. 1-526)

Fed. Supplements,                      qty. 624 (Vol. 450-999)

Fed. Reporter 3d Appendix        qty. 312

plus a few odds and ends for an estimated total of 2,531 volumes.

They have been approved to be recycled unless the State Library can use
them.  Some of them are very old and pages are ripped out of many of
them.

DRC has compiled one full set of these at CTC in London.  We still have
full access to the courts using Lexis Nexis computers.  Please let us
know if you can use them.

Cathy Pummill

Librarian II

Chillicothe Correctional Institution