[OPLINLIST] Up for Grabs... Unopened HP DDS-3 Data Cartridge and HP DAT 72 Data Cartridges...

Greg Ricker RickerG at WTCPL.ORG
Thu Aug 9 14:55:50 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We have some surplus unopened HP data cartridges free to a good home.

We have one 24GB HP DDS-3 data cartridge (part #C5708A)
We have six 72GB HP DDS-3 data cartridges (part #C8010A)
We also have some extra labels, plastic tape drawer and some cleaning cartridges we will throw in.

Must be a Priority Dispatch site. Please send along your Priority Dispatch number with your e-mail. First library gets all. Thanks!

-----
Greg Ricker
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Assistant Department Manager, Information Technology
444 Mahoning Ave. NW  Warren, Ohio 44483
rickerg at wtcpl.org<mailto:rickerg at wtcpl.org> | http://www.wtcpl.org/
330.399.8807 x144