[OPLINLIST] Torrents & Copyright Notice

Paris Robertson robertpa at oplin.org
Mon Aug 20 11:46:47 EDT 2012

There are many legitimate uses for torrent downloads.  The #1 online game in the world uses torrents as a distribution method for their game patches.

I’m not trying to play devil’s advocate here, just providing information.

-Paris Robertson

Deputy Fiscal Officer/Technology Coordinator

Upper Sandusky Community Library

301 North Sandusky Avenue

Upper Sandusky, OH 43351

PHONE (419) 294-1345