[OPLINLIST] 2012 OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Aug 29 08:25:00 EDT 2012

If you are going to the OLC Expo (http://www.olc.org/expo.asp) coming up a week from Friday -- and why wouldn't you be? -- you are cordially invited to the 2012 OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting. Stakeholders will take place at 9:00 am on Friday, September 7 in conjunction with the OLC Expo. I'll be talking about the past year's developments and where the OPLIN network and content services are heading in the coming year, and OPLIN staff will be available for questions.

For people not able to attend in person, this session will also be broadcast as a live webcast (audio and video), but registration through OPLIN is required to access the webcast. There is a limit of 98 registrants, but we still have seats available. Register for the webcast by sending an email to director at oplin.org including your full name, library and email address. Library directors and technical staff are especially encouraged to attend.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org