[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Mango’s helping you help your patrons.

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Aug 30 14:43:28 EDT 2012

From: "Andrea Ehlert" <andrea.ehlert at mangolanguages.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 2:32:42 PM
Subject: Mango’s helping you help your patrons.

Learning a new language consistently tops resolution lists each January. But now it’s August and your patrons have four months left to reach their goals. Let’s help ‘em out.

You and your patrons can like and follow Mango for daily motivation and ideas on how to make the language-learning journey even more fun.

Download this poster to hang up in your library and spread the word.

What’s in it for your library?

Increased usage means that Mango will be a more cost-effective resource for you. Not to mention, the prizes:

Each month, we’ll recognize the library with the best results based on user sessions. The winners will be entered in to a grand prize drawing at the end of the year for a $500 Mango party at their library and a slew of Mango prizes for library staff and patrons.

Spread the word: this is the year we learn a new language