[OPLINLIST] Great piece in Dayton Daily News about libraries

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Dec 11 14:26:55 EST 2012

That IS a great article, thanks for sharing, Linda.

For those without access to a hard copy of the paper, the text is available on NewsBank, http://docs.newsbank.com.oh0156.oplin.org/openurl?ctx_ver=z39.88-2004&rft_id=info:sid/iw.newsbank.com:NewsBank:DDNB&rft_val_format=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:ctx&rft_dat=143117AC2670D5E8&svc_dat=InfoWeb:aggregated5&req_dat=0FC2C91DB9279511

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org