[OPLINLIST] uncorrected proofs

Laura Thorne thornela at oplin.org
Fri Dec 14 14:28:21 EST 2012

We receive, on a fairly regular basis, uncorrected proofs in great condition
from one of our favorite patrons.  I am curious if any other library gets
these, and how do you use them?  It says on the front "Not For Sale" but I
assume that is for a retail situation and that we could put them in the book
sale.  They are in such great condition though that I would love to put them
in our collection somehow.  We do have a collection of donated paperbacks on
revolving shelves that we just let patrons take and return whenever, but the
uncorrected proofs are too big to fit there.

Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Laura Thorne

Director

Jackson City Library