[OPLINLIST] Books on CD on offer

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Sat Feb 25 14:33:14 EST 2012

Not going out here, too good to throw out, can't find buyers at our book
sale or via Better World.  We believe they are all complete and playable.

These are free to libraries on US Cargo.  Email me directly and I will send.

Following are all Recorded Books titles, unabridged:

Heroic Conservatism / Gerson
A man named Dave / Pelzer
Nixon and Mao / MacMillan
Truth about Hilary / Klein
10 lb Penalty / Francis
Me Times Three / Wichel
Shalimar the Clown / Rushdie
Dewbreaker / Danticat
State of Denial / Woodward
Mr. Sebastian and the Negro Magician / Wallace
Too Late to Say Goodbye / Rule

Others are miscellaneous publishers:

FIC

Indecision / Kunkel
Battle of Corrin / Herbert
Butlerian Jihad / Herbert
Family Tree / Cadwalladr
Ministry of Special Causes / Englander
Divisadero / Onaatje
Canceled Czeck / Block
Too Far from Home / Jones

NF

Somebody / Kanfer
What's So Great About Christianity / D'Souza
Richistan / Frank
Beyond Reason / Fisher
Wrecking Crew / Frank
--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library

*any opinions expressed are my own and not (necessarily, or yet) those of
ALPL*

I am currently reading: "After the Apocalypse" by Maureen McHugh.