[OPLINLIST] State Library of Ohio seeks your participation in survey

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Wed Feb 29 15:59:22 EST 2012

Sent on behalf of Beverly Cain

Please excuse multiple postings...
___________________

The State Library of Ohio is reaching out to all of our customers,
partners, and stakeholders to collect feedback about the programs and
services that we offer.  We plan to use this data to guide our efforts
in creating a new strategic plan for the agency.  We would greatly
appreciate it if you could take a few moments to participate in this
survey and share your familiarity with and experiences using State
Library programs and services.

The following is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M7KJYLZ

The survey will close on Friday March 16, 2012.

Thank you for your time.

Beverly Cain

State Librarian of Ohio

274 East First Avenue, Suite 100

Columbus, OH  43201

http://library.ohio.gov

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.