[OPLINLIST] FW: [ala-ifc] OIF's Barbara Jones on Choose Privacy Week 2012: The Privacy Expert You Need to Meet ? Your Local Librarian

Kent Oliver koliver at starklibrary.org
Tue May 1 17:03:33 EDT 2012

FYI, Choose Privacy Week info.
Kent

Kent Oliver, Executive Director
Stark County District Library
715 Market Ave., N., Canton, OH 44702
W: 330 458 2710 FAX: 330 455 9596
"Inspiring Ideas, Enriching Lives, Creating Community"
      [cid:image005.jpg at 01CD27BC.575007D0]    [cid:image006.jpg at 01CD27BC.575007D0]
Named as one of 10 recipients of the 2009 National Medal for Museum and Library Service, the nation’s highest honor for museums and libraries.
This communication is a confidential and proprietary  communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.