[OPLINLIST] Stark County District Library-hiring children's associate part time

Patricia Marsh pmarsh at starklibrary.org
Wed May 2 16:13:43 EDT 2012

At Stark County District Library we are hiring a part time (24 hour) children's associate for our Jackson Branch location.  A full posting is on our website:
http://www.starklibrary.org/employment

Classification:   Library Associate                       Pay Grade:  3  ($9.22/hour)

Position Summary: The part-time (24 hours/week) Library Associate performs a wide variety of customer service transactions and clerical tasks necessary for day-to-day branch operations; assists with children's programming; handles all aspects of circulation, including processing library materials and operating related equipment. Schedule requires availability on nights (possibly to 8:00 PM) and weekends, including Sundays.

Patty Marsh
Associate Director for Public Services
Stark County District Library
715 Market Ave N
Canton, OH 44702
330-458-2703
In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us how to swim.
-Linton Weeks