[OPLINLIST] "Young Adult" spine labels available

Justin Crawfis crawfis at blufftonpubliclibrary.org
Tue May 8 15:18:01 EDT 2012

Dear OPLINLIST members:

Bluffton Public Library is offering Gaylord permanent classification “Young
Adult” spine labels to any interested libraries. We have two rolls of 500
labels (reorder # 2XC49R) and one package of 100 (reorder # 2XC49). The
labels are 0.75 inches in width and one inch in length. The background is
red with the letters “YA” in white and the words “Young Adult” in smaller
black letters. (Corners are slightly rounded.) A copy of the label is
available here:

http://www.gaylord.com/adblock.asp?abid=16004

If anyone is interested, please send me an e-mail message at
crawfis at blufftonpubliclibrary.org, listing the quantity desired. Thanks and
have a great day!

--
Sincerely,

Justin Crawfis
crawfis at blufftonpubliclibrary.org
Interlibrary Loan/Circulation Coordinator
Bluffton Public Library
145 South Main Street
Bluffton, OH  45817