[OPLINLIST] publishing software

Laura Thorne thornela at oplin.org
Mon May 21 16:19:57 EDT 2012

We are in need of opinions:  what kind of software do you use to produce
bookmarks, brochures, flyers, etc. for your library?  We are a small rural
library; the children's librarian and I do all our in-house publishing and
we need a new program.  Keep in mind we are "fairly" tech savvy but do not
need anything with tons of bells and whistles.  What works for you in your
small library (those libraries with their own PR department probably will
not need to weigh in on this question-lol)?
We have been using an old version of Printshop but are getting new computers
and we will need to upgrade.  Thoughts or opinions?

Laura Thorne
Director
Jackson City Library