[OPLINLIST] Youth Services Manager position open at Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library

Nancy Levin nlevin at heightslibrary.org
Tue May 22 15:13:34 EDT 2012

Please pardon any cross posting
Youth Services Manager

The Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library is searching for a Youth Services Manager for the Lee Road Branch.  Youth Services provide service to those from birth through age 18 within our own walls and out in the community.   The Youth Services Manager works closely with other Public Service Managers and routinely serves as Manager in Charge of the Lee Road Branch.

The successful candidate will possess a Master's degree in library science from an accredited institution; minimum of five (5) years' experience with progressive levels of responsibility, especially project management and fiscal responsibility in a library environment serving youth. Demonstrated ability to direct and supervise the work of others through effective leadership, supervisory and team building techniques; and a strong knowledge of youth literature is also required.  Ability to initiate, develop and nurture collaborations in a proactive, dynamic and diverse community. A passion about services and programs for youth (birth to age 18) is essential.

We offer a salary range of 44 to 65k; salary commensurate with experience. Must be able to work flexible schedule that includes rotating weekdays, weekends and nights.

Qualified candidates may apply by sending a job application, cover letter, resume and two professional references.  Job will be open until filled.   Send application packet to lmarotta at heightslibrary.org<mailto:lmarotta at heightslibrary.org> or mail to 2345 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118.  Job applications available for download at our website www.heightslibrary.org/page/jobs.

Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace Employer

Nancy S. Levin
Director
Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library
2345 Lee Road
Cleveland Heights Ohio 44118
216-932-3600 ext 240
nlevin at heightslibrary.org<mailto:nlevin at heightslibrary.org>