[OPLINLIST] OHIONET Training Opporunity--Cloud Computing: A Library Primer (6/8/12 - Live, ONLINE)

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed May 30 15:19:16 EDT 2012

*Please excuse any cross-postings.*

Check out our upcoming *Cloud Computing: A Library Primer* webinar!

>From Evernote to Dropbox and now even Google Drive, more and more
applications and services are being moved to and used from the "cloud."
 However, for libraries, particularly your library, just what exactly does
this mean?  To find out, plan on taking this exciting webinar and get the
answers to these questions and others.  We will cover popular applications
and software as well as how you can quickly and easily integrated these
types of services into your everyday library work.  See you there!

*Remember - OHIONET workshops are free to premium member libraries!*

*When:  *Friday, June 8th, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM

*Where:* Live, ONLINE

Please see the following link for the full workshop description and to
register online:
http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=94&reset=1
--
Shelly S. Miller