[OPLINLIST] Passport Photos

Dee Ann Salyers DSalyers at wcpl.lib.oh.us
Mon Nov 5 11:26:06 EST 2012

Looking for information from any Public Libraries about taking passport photos.

Our library (Washington-Centerville Public Library) currently acts as a passport acceptance agency and we are considering also taking the required photos.

Some questions we have for you:

1.        What equipment do you use (brand/model)?

2.       Is it easy to use and would you recommend it?

3.       Do you take photos of infants and if so, what is your process?

4.       What do you charge for photos?

5.       Do you also process passport applications and if so, do you incorporate the photo taking in to your appointment?

Any information you could pass along to us would be greatly appreciated!

Dee Salyers
Washington-Centerville Public Library
6060 Far Hills Ave.
Centerville, Ohio  45459