[OPLINLIST] Over the counter medications in the library-suggestions for employers

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Nov 16 12:05:40 EST 2012

I wonder if the person having an unexpected heart attack would appreciate a
bottle of aspirin being in a well-known location like the medical kit. I
wonder which is more likely:  a person having a heart attack at work and
being saved by quick thinking, 911, and 325mg of aspirin...or a person with
a headache choking on the pill they chose to swallow and filing suit
against the library (or other organization).

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*