[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Program

Sheena Striker sstriker at mljlibrary.org
Sat Nov 17 15:24:36 EST 2012

Hi everyone!
I know this is a little early but our library is beginning to plan for
summer reading program. We recieved a postcard a couple weeks ago from I
want Animal Magic in Michigan. We would like to have them come to our
library to help kick off summer reading. They do a program w/ live animals
and the show is themed around digging since the theme for summer reading is
Dig into Reading. I just spoke to Mike from the group and he said if
several libraries wanted them to come and are close together he would be
able to give better rates to all libraries involved. We would like him to
come June 10. Would anyone else be interested? We are in Kenton which is in
Hardin County. If you are interested please let me know and I will let him
know. Their website is www.iwantanimalmagic.com if you'd like to check it
out.

Thanks,
Sheena