[OPLINLIST] RTI Equipment question

Shahin Shoar sshoar at ualibrary.org
Fri Nov 23 09:23:12 EST 2012

For the past five years we have been using a "Venmill VMI 3500" machine and
overall we have been very happy.  They now have a new model, VMI Hybrid
that repairs Blu-ray discs as well. The price for our needs was right and
we have had to send it in, only once, to service a faulty fan.
Unfortunately none of the machines out there is perfect and you have to
check their features and ease of use with your own conditions and
requirements. We went with VMI because we were looking for something that
was simple to us, fit our budget, and required minimal training to operate.
You might want to visit their site:  http://www.venmill.com.  Hope this
helps!

Shahin Shoar
Media Services Manager