[OPLINLIST] Paulding Civil War Book

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:55:30 EST 2012

Hello All:
The Paulding Count Carnegie Library has published a book as part of its
Centennial Celebration. This paperback is also our project for the 150th
Civil War remembrance.

*Letters from the Civil War-Paulding County, Ohio: 14th Ohio Volunteer
Infantry* is a collection of letters written to the local newspaper
describing the journey of the Paulding County boys in the Civil War. The
letters were transcribed as written to the paper -- with grammatical and
spelling errors -- which adds to relevance of that time.

The title is available from our library. If your library is interested in
adding a copy to your collection, please send payment of $15.00 (total)
payable to the Paulding County Carnegie Library. Include your shipping
address.
Thank you for your consideration,
Susan
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.