[OPLINLIST] History of Clermont and Brown Counties book up for grabs

Sarah L. Hintz shintz at pickawaylib.org
Thu Nov 29 13:11:13 EST 2012

Hi all,

Our copy of the History of Clermont and Brown Counties by Byron Williams, published in 1913, has been withdrawn due to the condition of its binding. It's already been mended once and it's in extremely bad condition. However, the pages are still in good condition. I'm offering this title to the list in case anyone is interesting in using it to digitize the title without having to destroy a good book.

If you're interested, please respond to me with your Priority Dispatch number.

Thank you,

Sarah L. Hintz, Reference & Teen Services Coordinator

Pickaway County District Public Library
1160 N. Court Street
Circleville, Oh 43113
ph. 740.477.1644 ext. 227