[OPLINLIST] Study Room Reservations

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Oct 10 08:26:13 EDT 2012

We are looking for a web-based solution that will let our patrons
reserve our study rooms.  We've found that Evanced Room
Reservation has great flexibility in configuring our room options,
but the inflexible staff management tools (which do not allow
staff to view the day's bookings for all rooms at a glance or
customize what information is displayed there) make this tool
less handy than a simple paper sheet.

I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with alternatives,
particularly if they allow your public to reserve the rooms themselves.

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "The Absolutist" by John Boyne, and
listening to "Perdido Street Station" by China Miéville,