[OPLINLIST] 2013 Spring eResources Preview for Public Libraries Now Available

Carrie Waibel carriew at ohionet.org
Mon Apr 1 16:52:08 EDT 2013

Good afternoon,

*We are pleased to announce that the 2013 Spring Preview for Public
Libraries is now available.  *The majority of the resources featured will
close their trials on May 1, but some of them will be available longer.
 Please check the trial dates at the bottom of each resource page for
details.

In order to access the Preview, you must first authenticate as an
authorized user.

*For your initial login, please visit
**http://ohionet.org/user*<http://ohionet.org/user>
* to authenticate with the trial credentials:*

   - *Username = ohionet2013*
      - *Password = springpreview*
      - *Returning visitors can go directly to **
      http://ohionet.org/public-trial* <http://ohionet.org/public-trial>*.*

Please note: if you have difficulty accessing the Preview, first try
logging out using the link on the left-hand menu of the OHIONET website and
then logging back in.  If problems persist, please clear your browser
cache, close your browser, and re-start the process.

If any difficulties persist, please do contact me at OHIONET (
carriew at ohionet.org, or 800-686-8975, ext. 25).

Enjoy the Preview!

Best,

Carrie