[OPLINLIST] Non-Traditional VolunTeen Tasks

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Apr 10 14:42:48 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Please excuse cross-posting.  Our system is in the wonderful position of
having a TON of positive response to our volunTeen program.  Unfortunately,
we've begun to turn away teens because we have more interested teens than
we have tasks.  I would love examples of any unusual or non-traditional
tasks you are giving your volunTeens right now.  Right now we're doing
craft prep, programming help, Summer Reading help, some light cleaning,
etc.

thanks in advance!

--
Amanda Henning