[OPLINLIST] Wireless after hours.

Kjensenmls kjensenmls at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 11:54:01 EST 2013

A previous library that I worked at has theirs set to turn off during closing hours because we were having a lot if illegal downloads and kept getting cease and desist letters from various organizations.

It remains on at my current library and I have not heard if us having any issues.

Karen

Karen Jensen, MLS
Teen Librarian's Toolbox
www.teenlibrarianstoolbox.blogspot.com