[OPLINLIST] Acrylic paperback towers

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Fri Feb 8 08:36:50 EST 2013

A note about the acrylic paperback towers described below:  each
cubby is 7.5" high x 4.25" wide x 4" deep.  They will hold DVD's, but
they stick out about 1.25".

We also have 3 short wooden file cabinets (18" x 27" x 21").  Very
solid; wood is scuffed but I think it's of a quality that it can be refinished.
Two of them are lighter, oak color, one has cherry hue.

A sloped shelf (wood laminate sides, metal shelves) (26" x 27") and
a low, upholstered chair round out the rest of Delaware's available
furniture this week.

https://picasaweb.google.com/118112882460955044610/LibraryFixtures02

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "Gone-Away World" by Nick Harkaway, and
listening to "Speaking from among the Bones" by Alan Bradley.