[OPLINLIST] Update on forthcoming Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Jul 3 07:57:58 EDT 2013

LearningExpress is currently in the process of preparing the roll out of Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success in Ohio. They are working with OPLIN, as well as the other members of Libraries Connect Ohio partnership, and will look to finalize the roll out plan and how best to achieve that next week. We will keep you posted as we learn more about how the launch will proceed. Thank you for your patience,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)