[OPLINLIST] Dive into Digitization with OHIONET webinars

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Jul 23 14:20:54 EDT 2013

*Please excuse any cross postings*.

OHIONET is pleased to announce another webinar in our Dive into
Digitization series.  Join us on Friday afternoon, Aug. 9th to learn all
about Hydra--an open source digital repository.  We'll be joined by Adam
Wead, the Systems and Digital Collections Librarian for the Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame + Museum Library and Archives, as we takes us through the
steps needed to get Hydra working for you.  We'll also compare Hydra to
other repository solutions, talk about modeling content, and discuss some
of the requirements for adoption--all in just ONE hour!

<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=159>
One of the Many Heads of Hydra--at the Rock and Roll Hall of
Fame<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=159>
WHEN: Friday, Aug. 9th, 2 PM to 3 PM
WHERE:  Live, ONLINE (via Citrix GoToWebinar)
*CLICK HERE* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=159> to
register today.

Want more info on digitization?  OHIONET has you covered.  Check out these
options...

Extra! Extra! Learn All About It!:  Newspaper
Digitization<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=153>
 *WHEN*:  Tuesday, July 30th   10 AM to 12 PM
 *WHERE*:  Live, ONLINE
*REGISTER NOW! <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=153>*

Get to Know Ohio
Memory<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=152>
 *WHEN*:  Tuesday, August 27th  2 PM to 4 PM
 *WHERE*:  Live, ONLINE
*REGISTER NOW!* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=152>

If you have questions about these or any of OHIONET's other CE offerings,
please don't hesitate to contact...

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET