[OPLINLIST] Genealogy Research Policies

Becky Hill bhill at rbhayes.org
Fri Mar 22 12:36:35 EDT 2013

With the Ohio Obituary Index, each of the 60 libraries have their own
individual policy for charging for obits.  Although that doesn't directly
answer your question, it would give you some idea of the variety of ways the
Ohio public libraries handle this.

http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/index/list.asp

click on location to see policy.

Becky Hill

Rebecca B. Hill

Head Librarian

Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center

Spiegel Grove

Fremont, OH 43420

419.332.2081 ext. 231 <tel:419.332.2081%20ext.%20231>

bhill at rbhayes.org

www.rbhayes.org

419.332.4952 (fax)

Rutherford B. Hayes Center Library is open Tuesday - Saturdays, 9 to 5