[OPLINLIST] Cassette Players

Bill Martino bmartino at holmeslib.org
Thu May 2 11:06:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

We have several Amish schools in the area that rely on battery powered
cassette players to listen to books on cassette ... if you happen to have
any still around and you no longer need them would please consider sending
them to the Holmes County Library (if, of course, they are in working
order).  We are on the Priority Dispatch cargo circuit.

Thanks,

--
Bill "Half Mast" Martino
Director

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.