[OPLINLIST] New Explore Ohio interface

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu May 16 14:23:42 EDT 2013

For many years, OPLIN has been collecting links to websites with information about Ohio and posting them at the Explore Ohio website, http://exploreohio.org. To date, we have well over 12,000 links to sites covering everything from Ohio government to Ohio family activities. We are happy to announce that Explore Ohio now has a new look and new search functionality, to make it easier to find the links you want. Even better, Explore Ohio now can get location information from your mobile device or HTML5-compliant web browser and give you the option of only displaying links to organizations and destinations that are near you. Try it at http://exploreohio.org and let us know what you think!

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org