[OPLINLIST] Cash Drawers

Andrew Davis davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us
Fri May 17 14:37:35 EDT 2013

Hello Library Land,

A couple weeks ago I think, someone posted about having some cash drawers that they were looking to get rid of that would not work with their system anymore. I am figuring they probably got snatched up!

My library is joining the SEO Consortium this Summer, and at yesterdays WONDERFUL SEO Consortium Meeting that Dianna and her Staff put together, I found out that we can actually run cash drawers with the system, and I can put to rest the cash register.

So is there any library out there that has 2 cash drawers that they are looking to get rid of.

If you could email me offline, I would greatly appreciate talking to you.

Thank you and hope you all are enjoying the great construction zone weather! (Cause you know, Ohio only has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction)

Andrew

Andrew C Davis
Director
Grand Valley Public Library