[OPLINLIST] Extra Library Fixtures and Furniture for Sale

Cynthia Stafford c.stafford at lanepl.org
Wed May 29 14:16:26 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am cleaning out the branch and our extra fixtures and equipment could be
your gain.  Please email me privately if you are interested in purchasing
any of the following items.  I cannot provide delivery, but I can give you
a good deal.

   - Cash registers- Two, one working, one not.  Both Samsung ER-650.
   - Media Cabinet- Contents, such as the TV, DVD, and VHS player is
   negotiable.  All drawers lock to protect against theft.
   - Black Desk Drawer (with glides)- contents negotiable.  We'll dust it
   out for you.
   - Book Bins #1 and #2- Bin #1 depresses when filled with books.  Bin #2
   is the same, but has carpeting to help absorb the fall of materials.  Both
   work well and come from the previous circulation desk.
   - Freestanding Reference Desk- once used as a "Welcome Station"- has a
   locked door to contain a tower.
   - Spinners #1 and #2- Blonde wood, #1 houses 4 columns of paperbacks, #2
   houses 4 columns of CDs
   - Spinners #3, #4, #5, 6- Cherry stain wood, holds 2 columns each of
   paperbacks

Visit our Photobucket account to view pictures of the items.

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/FFBPhotos/library/May%202013%20Surplus%20Items

Thank you.

--
Cynthia Stafford, Branch Manager