[OPLINLIST] (no subject)

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 19:45:27 EDT 2013

I am posting this question for a friend of mine.  She writes:

"Question for readers, researchers, librarians, scholars: Do you use and like any software that will convert multiple e-book formats to pdf? Or can print from Kindle and/or Nook on their PC versions? I use only my notebook PC for e-books and desperately want to be able to make annotations on printed pages re: research and questions. No, I am not going into book bootlegging. I could use screen caps but would prefer something with fewer steps and easier management. Also, with pdf, I can make digital notations. What I've found at CNet and other sites is mostly too limited, or it has poor user reviews."

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far
JUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...
www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs