[OPLINLIST] Lock-ins for teens?

Jenelle Hesterman hesterje at oplin.org
Fri Sep 6 09:35:44 EDT 2013

Hello,
I would like to ask anyone who has run a lock-in at their library if you could give me information regarding lock-ins for teenagers.
What were the costs?
What were problems that arose and how did you overcome those problems?
Did the teens have to fill out some paperwork?
Do your teens have to be in good standing with the library i.e. no outstanding fines?
How many staff members did you have and how many teens?
Is there a good ratio of staff to teens?

Any information you might have would be wonderful.
Please email me at hesterje at oplin.org

Thank you very much!
Jenelle Hesterman
Program Coordinator