[OPLINLIST] Update: Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio Memory Meet Ups Cancelled

Jillian Carney jcarney at ohiohistory.org
Fri Sep 6 17:13:33 EDT 2013

Please excuse any cross-postings.  Sent on behalf of Jamie Glavic.

Good afternoon,

Due to low RSVPs we have cancelled the Ohio Memory Meet-Ups on Monday,
September 9 at OHS in Columbus and Friday, September 13 at the
Cincinnati Public Library.

We will still be hosting meet-ups at Sandusky Library, Shaker Heights
Public Library, and Portsmouth Public Library.

Northwest Ohio