[OPLINLIST] UPDATED: OHIONET webinar, "Family History Sources at the Ohio History Center"

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Mon Sep 9 15:09:07 EDT 2013

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The date for OHIONET's upcoming webinar, "Family History Sources at the
Ohio History Center" has been changed.  Originally scheduled for this
Friday, we will now be broadcasting live on *Thursday, Oct. 17th from 10 AM
to 12 PM*.

If you have genealogy buffs who have tapped all the resources you have
available, we can help.  Join us for this in-depth OHIONET/OHS webinar to
learn all about the variety of useful materials available at the Ohio
History Center!  We will discuss much more than cemetery records and
obituaries.  Find out about the genealogical gems that can be found among
the fantastic resources available in the Ohio History Center's Archives &
Library:  public records, manuscripts & audiovisual resources, books,
newspapers and much more!

*When*:  Thursday, Oct. 17th, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
*Where*:  Live, ONLINE (via Citrix GoToWebinar)
*CLICK HERE* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=158&reset=1> to
the full workshop description and online registration options.

*Remember*--OHIONET workshops and webinars are FREE to employees of premium
member institutions.  Not sure what level of membership your employer
maintains, *CONTACT US* <ohionet at ohionet.org>.  We're happy to help.

If you have questions or suggestions about any of OHIONET's CE offerings,
please don't hesitate to contact....
Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET