[OPLINLIST] Gold Medalist Event

Jack Phoenix phoenixja at oplin.org
Tue Sep 10 18:10:17 EDT 2013

I wanted to let everyone know that the London Public Library will be having
Olympic Gold Medalist and author of the memoir "Off Balance", Dominique
Moceanu, come for a presentation and book-signing on Wednesday, Sept. 18th
at 6:30pm. If you or any of your patrons have an interest in gymnastics or
the Olympics, this could be a very enlightening event. Call the London
Public Library at 740-852-9543 if you have any questions about getting
complimentary tickets. We have information on our webpage as well
www.mylondonlibrary.org

Jack Phoenix

Adult Programming Coordinator

London Public Library