[OPLINLIST] Bigfoot speaker

JoAnn Heichel jheichel at granvillelibrary.org
Thu Apr 3 10:10:09 EDT 2014

Marc DeWerth from The Ohio Bigfoot Conference was a good resource (speaker info, books, videos, etc) for us as we were planning the Bigfoot program back in February here in Granville. He can be located/contacted through the OBC Facebook page. -JoAnn Heichel, Granville Public Library, Assistant Children's Librarian