[OPLINLIST] Free Egytian Books from Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library

Ann Malthaner a_malthaner at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 11:37:14 EDT 2014

Hi all!
A few months ago, our library was very fortunate to receive
a generous donation of Egyptian-styled items from the Acker-Moore Memorial Post. While we were able to use a lot of the
items in our programs, we still have quite a few books about Cleopatra and
Tutankhamun left over – 3,272 to be exact! We would love to share our wealth
with everyone (and we would be grateful to have our storage space back!).
Here’s what we have:
Cleopatra: The Search for the Last Queen of
Egypt by Zahi Hawass – 151 boxes (2,416 books)
Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of Pharaohs by Zahi Hawass – 107 boxes (856 books)
Use them for your collection, for programs (we devoted an
entire week to Egyptian-themed programs), or donate them to your schools. We’ll
ship them to you via U.S. Cargo. Please see the attached order form for more
information; items A and C are the only remaining items.

Ann L. Malthaner | Head of Marketing and Public Relations
3512 Darrow Road, Stow, OH 44224
330 688-3295, ext 110 | www.smfpl.org |

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the institution.