[OPLINLIST] Monroeville Director Search

Heidi Voelzke hvoelzke at monroevillepl.org
Thu Dec 4 14:07:23 EST 2014

At the beginning of the year I will be leaving my position as Director of
the Monroeville Public Library and stepping into VERY big shoes to fill as
the Director of the Norwalk Public Library as Sarah is retiring.

That being said, my board has asked that I circulate this posting to anyone
who might be interested.

GENERAL Library Director for Monroeville Public Library. Position involves
experience in current library service technologies and automation,
personnel administration, budget management, innovative library practices,
and community relations. Minimum qualifications: high school diploma with
at least three years of successful experience working with public. Send
resume, including 3 references by Dec. 15 to: President, Board of Trustees,
Monroeville Public Library, P.O. Box 276, Monroeville, OH 44847
--
*Heidi Voelzke*
*Director*

*Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and Pinterest*
*@monroevillepubliclib*