[OPLINLIST] Question about a Notary Public at the Library

Crystal Williams cwilliams at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed Dec 10 12:09:58 EST 2014

Hello,

TPL has been doing Notary services for a while now. We've seen a lot come up.
We have developed a policy; found at http://twinsburglibrary.org/node/2076

We also had training from Roger Rill of Ohio Notaries (Columbus). He is not associated with any government entity.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Crystal Williams

Continuing Education Librarian
Twinsburg Public Library
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.