[OPLINLIST] Question about a Notary Public at the Library

Alan Hall Alanh at oplin.org
Wed Dec 10 12:11:30 EST 2014

We have 22 Public Notaries in our library system.  The service is especially popular in our smaller branches.  The library reimburses staff for the costs of registration, paperwork, and purchasing stamps.  No charge for the service.

There are fewer and fewer places that offer Notary service.  Our Court House first suggested that we “do it” about 20 years ago.  It is promoted as one of our services offered at all locations.

Alan Hall

Public Library of Steubenville and Jefferson County