[OPLINLIST] Employment Opportunity – Head of Children’s

Diana Garrison Dgarriso at ccpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Jan 14 15:10:48 EST 2014

Good afternoon,

We are extending our Job Search timeline due to some difficulties we encountered with our electronic submission process. We will give first consideration to applications received by January 31st and the position will be open until filled.

        [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF113A.CE318180]

             Clark County Public Library Employment Opportunity

            Information packet:  Additional Information and Application materials are available at: Head of Children’s Application Information<http://www.ccpl.lib.oh.us/content/headofchildrens>

Job Title:   Head of Children’s / Grade 25 / Full-time / FLSA status – Exempt

Location:   Lenski Children’s Center, Clark County Public Library
                   201 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield, Ohio

Application deadline: Responses received by January 31, 2014, given first consideration.  Open until filled.

Under general direction of the Library Director, the Head of Children’s oversees the Lenski Children’s Center, maintains the children and young adult’s collection and supervises employees in the department.

Clark County Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes interest from all applicants.

Thank you,

Diana Garrison
HR Manager
Clark County Public Library