[OPLINLIST] Suggestion on new projector

Mariana Branch branchma at oplin.org
Thu Jan 16 12:34:47 EST 2014

Hi,

We need to purchase a new projector and are wondering if anyone can
share a suggestion of what to buy.

Currently it sits on a projector cart hooked up to a surround sound
system (that is getting dated at least 5 yrs. old). We use the projector
for the typical events: computer classes, showing movies (indoor &
outdoor), Skype using our Logitech BCC950 Conference cam, and gaming
tournaments.

We would like something that could also work with iPads/tablets. This is
an option we found for wireless streaming, but I am sure there are more
options out there: ViewSonic's new wireless presentation gateway, the
ViewSync WPG-370

Your suggestions would be much appreciated.
--

Mariana Branch, Director
Kingsville Public Library

www.kingsville.lib.oh.us