[OPLINLIST] copies of Wild by Cheryl Strayed.

Jean Gaffney JGaffney at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Mon Jul 21 18:00:22 EDT 2014

Hello all,?

We have multiple copies of Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed.  It was our community read title last year.  Happy to send multiple copies to you. We have around 100 copies to give away and will send through Priority Dispatch.

Jean

Jean Gaffney  M.L.S., M.P.A.
Manager of Acquisition and Collection Development
Dayton Metro Library
215 E Third Street
Dayton, Ohio  45402
937-496-8520
fax 937-496-4621
DaytonMetroLibrary.org
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest