[OPLINLIST] Reminder: Survey about resources and programs of interest to older adults - response requested, thanks!

Ingraham Dwyer, Janet jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Tue Jul 22 08:37:44 EDT 2014

This survey reminder is being cross-posted to OPLINlist and SmLibs.  Please excuse duplication. Many thanks to all the librarians who have already participated on behalf of their libraries!

I'm sending this message on behalf of OCAPS, in hopes that all Ohio public libraries will participate in this brief survey.  OCAPS is creating a statewide directory of services for older adults.  This directory will include homebound delivery service and other library services and programs of particular interest to older adults, as provided by Ohio public libraries.  Please complete the OCAPS survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/868N9LW by Friday, July 25.  Thanks in advance for your time.

*****

The Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services is putting together a database of initiatives for connecting seniors and preventing elder abuse on ohiohopes.org<http://ohiohopes.org>. We are reaching out to you because we want to include a comprehensive list of events and services offered by libraries across Ohio. We ask that you please click the link below to take our brief survey about resources and programs at your library. Your participation provides exposure for your library, and complements our go-to source of information for aging adults in your community. Any other information you can offer related to senior activities and elder abuse prevention in your community is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Emily Gibb at egibbocaps at gmail.com<mailto:egibbocaps at gmail.com> or 419-344-5324<tel:419-344-5324>.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/868N9LW

*****

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF9F39.5DAA2E20]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
library.ohio.gov/youthservices
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.