[OPLINLIST] Free: Polycom Teleconferencing Equipment

SWON Info info at swonlibraries.org
Fri Jul 25 12:54:49 EDT 2014

Free to a good home

Polycom teleconferencing equipment:

  * 32" LCD (high definition, 720p) screen and remote
  * Polycom set-top box and remote
  * 2 face-tracking cameras
  * 2 multi-directional table microphones
  * 1 ceiling-mount microphone
  * 1 combination DVD/VCR player and remote
  * 1 rolling cart/TV mount which holds all this equipment

Price: Free, but you must cover pickup/shipping

The State Library of Ohio has used the Polycom teleconferencing system
for years, but they’re switching to computer-based webinars for the
remaining programs SWON has hosted with this equipment.

The State Library has authorized us to do what we’d like with this
equipment; we’d like to donate it to a library who would use the full
Polycom setup. If we can’t find a library to take the entire setup,
we’ll donate pieces on request.

To request the complete set of Polycom equipment, please email
nathan at swonlibraries.org <mailto:nathan at swonlibraries.org> and mention
how you would like to pickup/ship it. Requests will be taken in the
order that they’re made.

If no requests have been received in 30 days, I will send another email
asking for interest in the individual pieces.

Thanks,
Nathan