[OPLINLIST] NEO: Social Media and Connection Tools for the Future

Melissa Lattanzi lattanzm at neo-rls.org
Mon Jun 2 07:41:54 EDT 2014

We will focus on the main methods of connection today, that of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Vine and YouTube, and how we can use these tools to conveniently connect with patrons. Finally, we will glimpse into the future and look at how some emerging technologies will further change and enhance those interactions.
Presented by Holly Klingler, Emerging Technologies Librarian

Register today at www.neotoday.org<http://www.neotoday.org>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CF7E36.868635B0]

Melissa Lattanzi, Continuing Education Coordinator
Northeast Ohio Regional Library System
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CF7E36.868635B0]
1580 Georgetown Rd.
Hudson, OH 44236
(office) 330-655-0531 (fax) 330-655-0568
Visit NEOToday.org<http://www.neotoday.org/>