[OPLINLIST] Hands-on Book Repair is Back! Sign-up today to save $$$$ with this OHIONET workshop.

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Jun 19 09:29:14 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

OHIONET is pleased to announce the return of our popular workshop, Hands-on
Book Repair!  Join us in-person for a day-long session that will help you
save keep your collection looking healthy and in good circulating
condition.  Please note this session is geared toward beginners and is
meant to assist smaller institutions without access to a preservation or
special collections department.

Come and get your hands dirty and return home with a supply kit to
kick-start your in-house repairs.  Registration for this event closes on JULY
15th--reserve your spot today!

Hands-on Book Repair
When:  Wednesday, July 30th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Where: At OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH  43221
CLICK HERE <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=219> to
register.

Looking for more hands-on sessions to help you manage your library?
 OHIONET is happy to help.  Only a few days are left to sign up for our
in-person workshop on disaster preparedness.  When the worst happens, a
planned response can save time, money, and (perhaps) your sanity.  Join us
to learn the basic steps in creating (and enacting!) your Disaster
Preparedness Plan.  Attendees are invited to bring their current plans
along for review and revision but we welcome folks at all stages of the
planning process--even the beginning!

Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst:  What’s Your Disaster
Preparedness Plan?
When:  Tuesday, June 24, 2014, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Where:  At OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH  43221
CLICK HERE <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=173&reset=1> to
register.

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK HERE
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

*REMEMBER*:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend
OHIONET’s in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what
membership level your library maintains?  *Contact us*
<ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re
happy to help.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>
for OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue